Carbonite Black Solo | 1RU Processing Engine
Carbonite Black Solo Frame
The Carbonite Black Solo feature set, housed in a compact 1RU rack frame. Control via Carbonite Black Solo panel or via DashBoard SoftPanel interface running on MAC, PC or Linux.
Carbonite Black Solo is packed full of the features that Carbonite owners love to use every day. It delivers incredible video production horsepower in a compact and affordable package. Whether looking to equip a production studio, flight pack, or add a back-up switcher, Solo is the answer. Learn more about Carbonite Black Solo…
Production Graphics Included
All Carbonite Black Solo systems ship with an XPression LiveCG software license to provide multi-layer 3D graphics, at no additional charge. XPression LiveCG renders still graphics from a Laptop/PC over the network directly into the Carbonite MediaStore channels.
Enjoy the workflow of an independent graphics system, without expensive hardware or consuming switcher inputs.
Inputs and Outputs
- 9 Multi-definition inputs (6 SDI and 3 HDMI)
- 6 Multi-definition outputs (5 SDI and 1 HDMI)
- 1 AES audio output
- 1 Reference input
- 1 Full ME with 4 full function keyers + 1 transition keyer for DVE and media transitions
- 2 MiniMEs with 2 keyers
- 1 UltraChrome Chroma Key
- 2 DVEs (2D)
- 4 MediaStores (8 GB)
- 6 Assignable Frame Syncs and Format Converters
- Serial & Parallel Tally and GP/O connections
- Supports SD, HD, and 3G video standards
- Includes DashBoard control interface
- Supports ViewControl
- Includes Device control for Servers, XPression Graphics, Robotics, Audio Mixers, Trackless Virtual Set Events and PTZ Cameras.
- Supports redundant power supplies
Warranty and Support
- Full 1 Year Transferable Warranty
- Extended warranties on hardware and software maintenance are available for an annual fee
- Free lifetime software updates via Ross website
- Technical advice is available on-line, by telephone or email to Ross Video – Free for the life of your system.