How to contact us
The best way to contact us is to reply to your order confirmation email message. You can also call us at 613-652-4886 ext. 5226 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our business hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
Ross switchers are backed by a comprehensive one year warranty, with the exception of fader assemblies that are guaranteed for the life of the product.
- Ross GearLite compact terminal equipment is backed by a comprehensive 3 year warranty.
- RossGear terminal equipment is backed by a comprehensive 5 year warranty.
- openGear terminal equipment is backed by a comprehensive 5 year warranty.
- SoftMetal Video Servers are backed by a comprehensive 15 month warranty.
Our warranties stays with the product and is transferable to subsequent owners should you decide to sell your unit. Please contact us for any warranty questions.
Product can be returned within 30 days. 15% restocking fee to be applied. Please contact us for any return questions.
Pricing and payment details
All prices are in U.S. funds. Canadian orders will be converted to Canadian dollars at the current exchange rate when the order is processed.
All orders will be charged the appropriate taxes where applicable.
Payments can be made using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or PayPal.
How do I complete my online order?
- Click the Add to Cart button to add a product to your Shopping Cart.
- Your Shopping Cart will open in a separate browser window and you will be able to see the items selected for purchase.
- If you would like to add more items to your Shopping Cart, click the Continue Shopping button to return to the Web store.
- If you are done shopping, simply click the Proceed to Checkout button.
- Choose you Method of payment (Credit Card or Paypal account) and click the Continue button.
- To complete the transaction, enter your billing information and once everything is filled in, click the Continue Checkoutbutton.
- Review your order and then click the Send Order button to complete the checkout process.
You will immediately receive a confirmation email and then a final email when your order has been shipped.
All items are shipped by ground, the next business day (unless otherwise noted).
At this time, our store is available for U.S. and Canadian customers only. Please contact us for any international inquiries.
Any possible exceptions in the availability of a product will be noted in the description. You will receive email from us if there is a delay, and you will receive an email when your order ships.
Our Shipping rates are $30.00 USD for the first GearLite module and $2.00 USD per additional modules. The charges will be added automatically to your purchase.
All shipments are fully insured.